The wind direction sensor is small and light in appearance, easy to carry and assemble. The large weathercock design concept can effectively obtain external environmental information. The shell is made of ASA material, which has good anti-corrosion and anti-corrosion characteristics, which can ensure that the instrument is long-term use without rusting. Cooperate with the internal smooth bearing system to ensure the accuracy of information collection. It is widely used in wind direction measurement in greenhouses, environmental protection, weather stations, ships, docks, and breeding.
– Anti-electromagnetic interference treatment.
– Using high-performance imported bearings, low rotation resistance, accurate measurement.
– ASA shell, with high mechanical strength, high hardness, corrosion resistance, long-term discoloration, can be used outdoors for a long time.
– The structure and weight of the equipment are carefully designed and distributed, the moment of inertia is small, and the response is sensitive.
– Optional output mode 4-20MA, 0-5V, 0-10V, RS485 (ModBus-RTU communication protocol), easy to access.
|Power Supply||12~24V DC|
Data bit length：8 bits
Parity check method: none
Stop bit length: 1 bit
Default Modbus communication address：255
|Measuring Range||0~359.9 °|
|Dynamic response time||≤1s|
|Starting wind speed||≤0.5m/s|